Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up firkin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Firkin may refer to:
- Firkin (unit), Small cask used for liquids, butter, salt, and sometimes fish:
- Firkin, a volume of beer; see English brewery cask units#Firkin
- Firkin Brewery, a chain of pubs in the United Kingdom
- Firkin Roos, an Australian rules football team in Britain; see Earls Court Kangaroos
- Firkin (aircraft), NATO reporting name for Su-47, a Russian experimental jet fighter
- Firkin (band), a musical band playing Irish music
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Firkin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.