|Look up firkin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Firkin may refer to:
- Firkin (unit), Small cask used for liquids, butter, salt, and sometimes fish:
- Firkin, a volume of beer; see English brewery cask units#Firkin
- Firkin Brewery, a chain of pubs in the United Kingdom
- Firkin Roos, an Australian rules football team in Britain; see Earls Court Kangaroos
- Firkin (aircraft), NATO reporting name for Su-47, a Russian experimental jet fighter
- Firkin (band), a musical band playing Irish music
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Firkin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.