From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
First Avenue can refer to:
- First Avenue (Manhattan), a major thoroughfare in New York City
- First Avenue Records, a former record label acquired by Arista Records
- First Avenue South Bridge, a bridge in Seattle
- First Avenue (PAT station), a station on the Port Authority of Allegheny County's light rail network
- First Avenue Public School, an elementary school in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- First Avenue (BMT Canarsie Line), a subway station
- First Avenue (nightclub), a music venue in downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title First Avenue.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.