First Church of Christ, Scientist (Portland, Oregon)
First Church of Christ, Scientist
Portland Historic Landmark
1819 NW Everett Street|
|Architect||Solon Spencer Beman|
|Part of||Alphabet Historic District (#00001293)|
|NRHP reference #||78002314|
|Added to NRHP||October 2, 1978|
The former First Church of Christ, Scientist, built in 1909, is an historic building located at 1813 NW Everett Street, in Portland, Oregon. It was designed by noted Chicago architect Solon Spencer Beman, who designed many Christian Science churches. On October 2, 1978, the building was added to the National Register of Historic Places.
It is now the Northwest Neighborhood Cultural Center (NWNCC).
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Northwest Portland, Oregon
- List of former Christian Science churches, societies and buildings
- First Church of Christ, Scientist (disambiguation)
- National Park Service (2007-01-23). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- Portland Historic Landmarks Commission (July 2014), Historic Landmarks -- Portland, Oregon (XLS), retrieved October 21, 2015.
- Harrison, Michael; Lutino, Cielo; Mickle, Liza; Mye, Peter; Cunningham, Bill; Gauthier, Stephanie (March 20, 2000), National Register of Historic Places Registration Form: Alphabet Historic District (PDF), retrieved February 25, 2016.
- City of Portland Assessment Map
|This article about a church or other Christian place of worship in Oregon is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a property in Oregon on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|