First Church of Christ, Scientist (Baltimore, Maryland)
First Church of Christ, Scientist
First Church of Christ, Scientist, November 2008
|Location||102 West University Parkway
|Area||0.4 acres (0.16 ha)|
|Architect||Cassell, Charles E.|
|Architectural style||Classical Revival|
|NRHP Reference #||82001584|
|Added to NRHP||December 27, 1982|
First Church of Christ, Scientist, located at 102 West University Parkway, across from the campus of Johns Hopkins University, in the Tuscany-Canterbury neighborhood of Baltimore, Maryland, in the United States is an historic structure that on December 27, 1982, was added to the National Register of Historic Places.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- Baltimore Architecture page on Cassell
- Chapel at University of Virginia description
- Maryland Historical Trust Staff (August 1981). "National Register of Historic Places Registration: First Church of Christ, Scientist" (PDF). Maryland Historical Trust. Retrieved 2016-03-01.
- The Christian Science Journal, December 2007, p. 105
- First Church Baltimore web page
- First Church of Christ, Scientist, Baltimore City, including photo from 1982, at Maryland Historical Trust
|This article about a structure on the National Register of Historic Places in Baltimore is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a church or other Christian place of worship in Maryland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|