First Devon & Cornwall
|Service area||Devon and Cornwall|
|Service type||Bus services|
|Fleet||240 (March 2013)|
First Devon & Cornwall includes the "First Kernow" and Buses of Somerset brands.
First Devon & Cornwall was formed from two previous operators: Western National (in Cornwall and South Devon) and Red Bus (in North Devon).
First Devon & Cornwall routes cover much of Cornwall and South West Devon.
March 2015 First Kernow takes over part of western greyhound from its sudden closure.
As at March 2013 the fleet consisted of 240 buses and coaches.
As at September 2013 the oldest buses in the fleet were seven 1987 Alexander RH bodied Volvo B10M-50s that have been converted to open top buses for services between Penzance, Lands End and St Ives.
- Companies House extract company no 1669417 First Devon & Cornwall Limited
- First to buy Truronian busandcoach.com 15 February 2008
- Anticipated acquisition by Firstgroup plc of Truronian Limited Office of Fair Trading 11 April 2008
- First agrees sale of South Devon business to Stagecoach FirstGroup 10 July 2015
- FirstBus agrees to sell Plymouth operations to Stagecoach Plymouth Herald 13 July 2015
- Cornwall Council, http://www.cornwall.gov.uk/transport-and-streets/public-transport/park-and-ride/
- FirstGroup Fleetlist Steve White
- About us First Devon & Cornwall
- First: Devon, Kernow, Somerset, Truronian UK Buses 1 September 2013
- FDC VR running day, 09/12/06 sulzerpower.com
- Service 300 Cornwall Explorer First Devon & Cornwall
Media related to First Devon and Cornwall at Wikimedia Commons