First Franchise Ltd
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- First Franchise was founded in 2004.
- In 2006 First Franchise released their first issue of Concession News, a free magazine for garden centres and concessions.
- In 2009 First Franchise launched a new company called Promotional Space Ltd to deal with short term retail space in garden centres, used to promote businesses and products.
- In 2011 First Franchise launched another new business called FF Premier Ltd. FF Premier work alongside Lucas Fettes  to offer insurance and pension services for garden centres and concessions.
First Franchise deal with a wide variety of retailers ranging from small local businesses to major retail brands including:
Cotton Traders, Robinsons, Yeomans, Laura Ashley, Hobbycraft, Lifestyle Leisure Stores, Edinburgh Woollen Mill, Moshulu, Hawkins Bazaar, Antler, Ponden Home, Raleigh, Dash, Mountain Warehouse, Le Creuset, Hot Spring, Pets Corner, Wynnstay, Maidenhead Aquatics, Cargo, The Framing Centre, Clinton Cards, House Nameplates, The Works, Yankee Candle, Nauticalia, Art@Home, Oakleaf Country Furniture, Hammonds, The Flat Roof Company, Anglian Windows, Hire Station, Bowland Stone, English Heritage Buildings, Massarella Catering Group, Julian Graves, COOK and many more.
- In 2010 First Franchise where listed 52nd in the Horticultural Weekly Garden Retailers Power 100. Matthew Appleby (Deputy Editor of Horticultural Weekly) wrote:
'52. Keith McIntyre/Ian Silverton - First Franchise directors: Between them they have transformed garden centre’s physically and financially by adding hundreds of franchises to chains such as GCG and Notcutts.'
- Shortlisted for 'Sales and Marketing Incentive of the Year' in 2010 at the GLEE Awards- for the success of Promotional Space Limited a year after the company was launched.