First Interstate Center
|First Interstate Center|
|Roof||272 ft (83 m)|
First Interstate Center is a signature commercial office building located in the Transwestern Plaza, a complex consisting of four office towers with a total of 20 floors in the Downtown Core of Billings, Montana. It is the tallest building in the northern Rockies, and the tallest in the state of Montana. It was built in 1985 and rises to 272 feet (83 meters). It is used primarily for office space.
- First Interstate BancSystem
- List of tallest buildings in Billings
- List of tallest buildings by U.S. state
Crowne Plaza (Billings)
| Tallest Building in Billings & Montana
This article relies largely or entirely on a single source. (September 2010)
- Parker, Stan (April 16, 2014). "New signage for Billings skyline, but that's about it". Last Best News.
- Cioffi, Chirs (January 17, 2015). "After 30 years, First Interstate tower remains state's tallest and 'a timeless building'". Billings Gazette.
|This article about a building or structure in Montana is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|