First Kiss Story
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for products and services. (April 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|First Kiss Story|
PlayStation cover, featuring Kana Orikura
|Platform(s)||PC-FX, PlayStation, PlayStation 2 (Stories)|
First Kiss Story (Japanese: ファーストKiss☆物語 Hepburn: Fāsuto Kiss☆Monogatari, translated "First Kiss☆Story")[note 1] is a romance visual novel developed by HuneX. It was originally released for the PC-FX on April 24, 1998, and was the last game to be released for the system. It received a port to the PlayStation in the same year on November 26. The PlayStation version had additional content and used two CDs instead of one. It is followed by an OVA anime sequel and First Kiss Story II. The game, along with its sequel, were ported to the PlayStation 2 in First Kiss Stories.
High school senior Kana Orikura has felt lonely ever since her boyfriend Yoshihiko left for college. When a handsome new school teacher named Shogo Hayakawa arrives at her school, she falls in love with him because of his resemblance to her father Yuichi who had died a few years ago. The teacher turns out to be her father's cousin, and stays with her and her family at their house.
- Normally 物語 would be read as monogatari, the Japanese word for story, but the ruby characters show that for this game it should be read as ストーリー (sutōrī lit. "story"). The title would then be romanized as Fāsuto Kiss Sutōrī, sounding the same in Japanese as in English.
- "ファーストKiss☆物語 ～Kissからはじまる物語～ (2000)". allcinema (in Japanese). Stingray. Retrieved August 10, 2014.
- (in Japanese) Page listing the differences between the PC-FX and PlayStation versions
- (in English) PC-FX review at HonestGamers.com
- First Kiss Story (OVA) at Anime News Network's encyclopedia
|This visual novel–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|