|Parent company||Network 18|
The Network 18 group was originally owned by Raghav Bahl. In January 2012, the group received an investment from Mukesh Ambani's Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) through a rights issue of up to ₹2,700 crore.
In May 2013, the news group was merged with the Indian edition of Forbes whose four top editorial heads including editor in chief Indrajit Gupta were dismissed. The event led to a media furore.
- "About Network 18". Retrieved 11 January 2014.
- "Reliance enters media by opening pursestrings for Network18". The Indian Express. Retrieved 11 January 2014.
- "'Forbes India' editors sacked for demanding stock ownership". The Hindu. Retrieved 11 January 2014.
- "Why Forbes' editors in India were sacked". Rediff Business. Retrieved 11 January 2014.
- "No country for good journalists?". Business Standard. 2013-11-16. Retrieved 2014-02-20.
- "About Firstpost - Firstpost". Firstpost. Retrieved 2018-08-31.
|This journalism-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about mass media in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|