First We Feast
First We Feast began in 2012 as a food culture blog edited by Chris Schonberger, who had formerly worked for TONY. The blog was an off-branch of Complex magazine. The website gained a measure of popularity, and began to incorporate interviews and cooking guides into its website. In 2014 the website launched its YouTube channel, which produces a number of food-related video series, most notably Hot Ones, The Curry Shop, and The Burger Show
- "First We Feast | Where Food, Drink & Pop Culture Converge". First We Feast. Retrieved 2018-09-27.
- "Complex Networks Simplifies Image Management with Cloudinary". Odessa American. Retrieved 2018-09-26.
- "Complex Launches Food Section, 'First We Feast'". Grub Street. Retrieved 2018-09-26.
- "Announcing the Food Lineup for ComplexCon's First We Feast Lagoon". Complex. Retrieved 2018-09-26.
- "Inside the hottest show on YouTube, where celebrities answer questions while eating blazing hot wings". Business Insider. Retrieved 2018-09-26.
- "First We Feast & Bira 91 Explore International Curry In New Series 'The Curry Shop'". prnewswire.com. Bira91.
- "With More Than 500,000 Views Per Episode, First We Feast's 'Burger Show' Is Off To Sizzling Start". Tubefilter. Retrieved 2019-03-06.
|This website-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|