First fleet (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
First fleet or 1st fleet may refer to:
- First Fleet — the first transportation fleet of convicts from England to the Australian penal colony of Botany Bay
- First Fleet of South Australia nine ships from England which brought out founders of Adelaide in 1836
- A class of boats operated by Sydney Ferries
- First Fleet (United Kingdom)
- United States First Fleet — an organizational unit of the United States Navy
- An informal nickname for the United States Coast Guard
- IJN 1st Fleet — an organizational unit of the Imperial Japanese Navy, when other numbered fleets have been organized
- 1st Air Fleet of the Imperial Japanese Navy — an organizational unit of the Imperial Japanese Navy Naval Air Arm
- Legio I Adiutrix
- First Fleet — an organizational unit of the Republic of Korea Navy
- One of the names used for the Royal Navy Home Fleet
- Luftflotte 1
- The First or Great Fleet, the legendary fleet of Māori migration canoes which settled the islands of New Zealand
- All pages beginning with "first fleet"
- All pages with a title containing first fleet
- All pages beginning with "1st fleet"
- All pages with a title containing 1st fleet
- First (disambiguation)
- Fleet (disambiguation)
- Second Fleet (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about military units and formations which are associated with the same title.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.