Jump to navigation Jump to search
First generation may refer to:
- 1G, the first generation of wireless telephone technology
- History of video game consoles (first generation) (1972–1977)
- First generation computer, a vacuum tube computer
- First Generation, an album by Van Der Graaf Generator
- The First Generation, a 1990 compilation album by British band Sigue Sigue Sputnik
Science and technology
- First generation of three in the Standard model of particle physics
- First-generation antihistamine, the oldest H1-antihistaminergic drugs
- First-generation programming language, any of a class of machine-level programming languages
- First Generation (sculpture), sculpture by Chong Fah Cheong
- First-generation immigrant, a citizen or resident who is an immigrant or has immigrant parents
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title First generation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.