First hundred days
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The term "first hundred days" (alternatively written "first 100 days") typically refers to the beginning of the first term of a President of the United States. It may refer to:
- First 100 days of Franklin D. Roosevelt's presidency
- First 100 days of Barack Obama's presidency
- First 100 days of Donald Trump's presidency
It may also refer to:
- UKIP: The First 100 Days, a 2015 British mockumentary
- The Story with Martha MacCallum, an American cable news show which premiered as The First 100 Days
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title First hundred days.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.