First impression or First impressions may refer to:
- First impression (law), legal term for (a) the initial presentation to a court of a particular question of law, or (b) a case which sets forth a completely original issue of law for decision by the courts
- First impression (psychology), a term used in psychology
Film and television
- "First Impressions" (Angel), a 2000 episode of the television series Angel
- First Impressions (TV series), a CBS situation comedy
- First Impressions (2016 TV series) (First Impressions with Dana Carvey), a 2016 television game show
- First Impressions, the original title of Jane Austen's novel Pride and Prejudice
- First Impressions (musical), a 1959 Broadway musical based on Pride and Prejudice
- First Impressions (album), a 1974 album by Olivia Newton-John
- First Impressions of Earth, a 2006 album by The Strokes
- First Impressions (Thrice EP), a 1999 EP by Thrice
- First Impressions (James TW EP), a 2016 EP by James TW
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title First impression.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.