Jump to navigation Jump to search
First officer may refer to:
- Chief mate, the second-in-command (usually) of a merchant ship
- First officer (civil aviation), the second pilot of a civil aircraft
- Executive officer (military), the second-in-command of a naval vessel
- The most senior civil service position in the United States Foreign Service, with responsibility for running an embassy under the authority of and reporting to the ambassador
- Air Transport Auxiliary rank corresponding to Flight Lieutenant in the Royal Air Force
- Women's Royal Naval Service rank corresponding to Lieutenant-Commander in the Royal Navy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title First officer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.