From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
First person may refer to:
- First person, a grammatical person (e.g., "I," "we," "me," "us")
- First person, a gender-neutral, marital-neutral term for the unofficial title used for the spouse or life partner of a non-monarchical head of state or chief executive.
- First-person interpretation, a technique used in museum theatre
- First-person narrative, a story whereby the narrator is speaking or writing for and about themselves
- First-person shooter (FPS), a genre of video games based on the first person graphical perspective
- First Person (TV series), an interview-based television series created by Errol Morris
- First Person (1960 TV series), a Canadian dramatic television series
- First-person (video games), a graphical perspective used in video games where all action is seen as if through the eyes of a character in the story
- First-person view (radio control), a method of piloting a radio-controlled vehicle using a wireless video camera in the vehicle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title First person.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.