First strike (disambiguation)
In nuclear strategy, first strike capability is a country's ability to defeat another nuclear power by destroying its arsenal to the point where the attacking country can survive the weakened retaliation.
First strike may also refer to:
- "First Strike" (Stargate Atlantis), an episode of the TV series Stargate Atlantis
- First Strike (1979 film), a United States Air Force documentary
- Police Story 4: First Strike, AKA Jackie Chan's First Strike, a 1995 action movie
- Halo: First Strike, a 2003 novel written by Eric Nylund. It is based on the video game series
- First Strike Coins, the first coins struck from a new set of dies
- First Strike (DC Comics), a fictional team of superheroes by DC Comics
- First Strike (IDW Publishing), a crossover event by IDW Publishing, set in the Hasbro Universe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title First strike.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.