Jump to navigation Jump to search
Firth is a Scottish word for a coastal water body. It may also refer to:
- Firth Park (ward), an electoral ward in the City of Sheffield
- United States
- Firth (surname)
- John Rupert Firth, lexicographer
- Vic Firth, manufacturer of drum sticks
- Firth, Pond & Company, American music company
- "Firth of Fifth", song by British rock band Genesis, the title being a pun on the Firth of Forth in Scotland
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Firth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.