(Redirected from Fish Eye)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fisheye in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fisheye may refer to:
- The eye of a fish or other aquatic creature resembling a fish
- Fisheye lens, an ultra wide-angle lens used in photography
- Fisheye, a character from the anime Sailor Moon
- Fisheye (album), the second album by the alternative rock band Callalily
- FishEye (software), a revision-control browser by Atlassian Software Systems
- FishEye Winery, owned by The Wine Group
- A blemish of spray painting, caused by contamination with oil or water
- The ◉ symbol
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fisheye.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.