|Developer(s)||Last Day of Work|
|Publisher(s)||Big Fish Games (PC) Majesco Entertainment (Nintendo DS)|
|Designer(s)||Arthur Humphrey, Carla Humphrey|
|Platform(s)||Windows, Windows Mobile, Android Mobile, Tapwave Zodiac, Mac OS X, Nintendo DS, iOS, Mobile phone, Palm OS|
|Genre(s)||Business simulation game|
Fish Tycoon is a casual game created and developed by Last Day of Work. One of the top-selling downloadable games of 2004, 2005, and 2006, Fish Tycoon was later ported to cell phone, retail, and Nintendo DS.
Players take on the role of a fish store owner who must breed and care for hundreds of different kinds of exotic fish, all the while attempting to keep the fish store economically viable long enough to achieve the ultimate objective: breeding The Seven Magic Fish of Isola. The story for this game is that on the mysterious island of Isola there was a lagoon where the most magnificent fish swam. These fish were held together by the 7 magic fish but one day all of the fish have disappeared. Thus, you have to cross-breed fish to rediscover the 7 magic fish, solve the genetic puzzle, and "restore the island to its former glory."
- Parents' Choice Award 2004 
- iParenting Media Award 2006 
- Handango Champion Award 2005 
- PocketPC Magazine Best Software Award Nominee edeedxerStar Award 2005
- Logler.com, "Global Casual Games Top 10 Archived 2011-10-19 at the Wayback Machine.," logler.com (10-Apr-2006).
- Peter Cohen, "Fish Tycoon maker seeks Mac beta testers," Macworld (Mar 21, 2006).
- James Shiell, "Fish Tycoon review," geekzone (30-AUG-2004).
- Last Day of Work, "Fish Tycoon News," fishtycoon.com (30-Sep-2004).
- Last Day of Work, "Fish Tycoon News," fishtycoon.com (06-May-2006).
- Last Day of Work, "Fish Tycoon News," fishtycoon.com (24-Jun-2005).