|Location||Quezon City, Philippines|
|Opening date||December 10, 2013
January 29, 2014
|Developer||Mallers Investment, Inc.|
|Owner||Mallers Management Corporation|
|Architect||Palafox & Associates
Jonathan O. Gan + Associates
|No. of stores and services||~150|
|Total retail floor area||114,000 square meters (1,230,000 sq ft)|
|No. of floors||5 levels + 3 levels for basement parking|
|Parking||1000 slots(basement carpark)|
|Website||Fisher Mall Official Website|
The Fisher Mall is a mall in Quezon City that opened on January 29, 2014. The location of the mall was formerly occupied by the Pantranco bus terminal. One of the anchors of the mall, Fisher Supermarket, primarily sells fish supplied by Irma Fishing Inc.
Mallers Investment Corporation has a possibility to build a 15-storey hotel or a mall annex to be built at 2015-2016. If the hotel component will be materialized, it will be named under Fisher Mall, and it will be catered to the mid-range segment although rates will be offered at affordable prices. The proposed hotel will have approximately 110 rooms. There is also a possibility to build a mini park at the right side of the mall along Quezon Avenue
- "Fisher Mall's supermart to open early Dec.". The Philippine Star. 2013-11-25. Retrieved 2013-11-25.
- "FISHER MALL A family’s mall for everyone". Manila Standard Today. 2013-05-05. Retrieved 2013-10-30.
- Valisno, Jeffrey (2013-05-02). "David vs Goliath". BusinessWorld. Retrieved 2013-12-08.
- Caberte, Jennylie (2013-07-22). "Fisher Mall: The mall that galunggong built | Business As Usual, Business Features, The Philippine Star". philstar.com. Retrieved 2013-10-30.
- Category: Companies (2013-08-07). "Fisher Mall opens in November". BusinessMirror. Retrieved 2013-10-30.
- Category: Business/Economy (2013-04-10). "Fisher Mall to produce happiest customers in Mid-November this year". Balita. Retrieved 2013-12-11.