From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fisherman may refer to:
- fisherman, someone who captures fish and other animals from a body of water, or gathers shellfish
- Fisherman (horse), an American racehorse
- Fisherman (English horse), an English racehorse
- Fisherman (Prešeren), a poem by the Slovene Romantic poet France Prešeren
- a relief by Ivan Zajec at the pedestal of Prešeren Monument
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fisherman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.