View of Fishers Peak from Trinidad, Colorado
|Elevation||9,633 ft (2,936 m) |
|Prominence||1,847 ft (563 m) |
|Isolation||30.98 mi (49.86 km) |
|Listing||Colorado prominent summits
Colorado range high points
|Location||Las Animas County, Colorado, United States|
|Parent range||Highest summit of Raton Mesa|
|Topo map||USGS 7.5' topographic map
Fishers Peak, Colorado
Fishers Peak is the highest summit of Raton Mesa in the Rocky Mountains of North America. The prominent 9,633-foot (2,936 m) peak is located 5.5 miles (8.8 km) south by east (bearing 163°) of the Town of Trinidad in Las Animas County, Colorado, United States. Fishers Peak is higher than any point in the United States east of its longitude.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (November 2014)|
- List of Colorado mountain ranges
- List of Colorado mountain summits
- List of Colorado county high points
- "FISHER PEAK". NGS data sheet. U.S. National Geodetic Survey. Retrieved October 20, 2014.
- The elevation of Fishers Peak includes an adjustment of +1.145 m (+3.76 ft) from NGVD 29 to NAVD 88.
- "Fishers Peak, Colorado". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved October 20, 2014.
- "Fishers Peak". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved October 29, 2014.
|This Colorado state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|