View of Fishers Peak from Trinidad, Colorado
|Elevation||9,633 ft (2,936 m) |
|Prominence||1,847 ft (563 m) |
|Isolation||30.98 mi (49.86 km) |
|Listing||Colorado prominent summits|
Colorado range high points
|Location||Las Animas County, Colorado, United States|
|Parent range||Highest summit of Raton Mesa|
|Topo map||USGS 7.5' topographic map|
Fishers Peak, Colorado
Fishers Peak is the highest summit of Raton Mesa in the Rocky Mountains of North America. The prominent 9,633-foot (2,936 m) peak is located 5.5 miles (8.8 km) south by east (bearing 163°) of the Town of Trinidad in Las Animas County, Colorado, United States. Fishers Peak is higher than any point in the United States east of its longitude.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (November 2014)
- List of Colorado mountain ranges
- List of Colorado mountain summits
- List of Colorado county high points
- "FISHER PEAK". NGS data sheet. U.S. National Geodetic Survey. Retrieved October 20, 2014.
- The elevation of Fishers Peak includes an adjustment of +1.145 m (+3.76 ft) from NGVD 29 to NAVD 88.
- "Fishers Peak, Colorado". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved October 20, 2014.
- "Fishers Peak". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved October 29, 2014.
|This Colorado state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|