Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fisheye in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fisheye may refer to:
- The eye of a fish or other aquatic creature resembling a fish
- Fisheye lens, an ultra wide-angle lens used in photography
- Fisheye, a character from the anime Sailor Moon
- Fisheye (album), the second album by the alternative rock band Callalily
- FishEye (software), a revision-control browser by Atlassian Software Systems
- FishEye Winery, owned by The Wine Group
- A blemish of spray painting, caused by contamination with oil or water
- The ◉ symbol
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fisheye.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.