From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fishkill or Fish Kill is derived from the Dutch term Vis Kill, meaning "creek full of fish".
Fishkill or Fish Kill may also refer to:
- Fishkill (town), New York, a town in Dutchess County
- Fishkill, New York, a village within the above town
- East Fishkill, New York, a town in Dutchess County
- Fish kill, a localized die-off of fish and/or other aquatic populations
- Fishkill Creek, a tributary of the Hudson River
- East Fishkill Fire District, a volunteer firefighting organization in southern Dutchess County
- Fishkill Correctional Facility, a medium security prison in Dutchess County
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fishkill.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.