|Elevation||4,466 ft (1,361 m)|
|Time zone||Mountain (MST) (UTC-7)|
|• Summer (DST)||MDT (UTC-6)|
|GNIS feature ID||777090|
Fishtail is a small unincorporated community in Stillwater County, Montana, United States. It is located on the West Rosebud River. Well known locations include the Cowboy Bar, Ranch Life Relics Antique and Gift Shop, and Coffee House, and the Fishtail General Store, founded in 1900. Its post office was established on February 15, 1901 with Charles Sullivan as its first postmaster. It has a zip code of 59028.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on September 11, 2013. Retrieved 2011-05-14.
- "Beehive". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Fishtail, Montana
- Lutz, Dennis J (1986). Montana Post Offices & Postmasters.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Fishtail MT post office
|This Montana state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|