|Look up fission in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fission, a splitting of something into two or more parts, may refer to:
- Fission (biology), division of a single entity into two or more parts and the regeneration of those parts into separate entities resembling the original
- Mitochondrial fission, in biology
- Nuclear fission, when the nucleus of an atom splits into smaller parts
- Cold fission
- Fast fission
- Spontaneous fission
- Ternary fission
- Loop fission, in computer science
- Singlet fission, in spectroscopy
- Fission (band), a Swedish death metal band
- Fission (album), by Jens Johansson
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fission.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.