From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fist or FIST in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fist or FIST may refer to:
- Fist (hand), a hand with fingers curled into the palm and thumb retracted, displaying the knuckles
- Fist (typography), the symbol ☞
In arts and entertainment
- FIST (1996 video game), a fighting game
- Fist (band), a heavy metal band from the UK
- Fantasy Interactive Scenarios by Telephone, a series of single-player telephone-based roleplaying games
- F.I.S.T., a 1978 film (Federation of Interstate Truckers)
- Reverend Jeff "Fist" Fistwick, a recurring character in the TV series Ideal
In military use
- Forward observers in the U.S. military or Fire Support Teams (FIST), military artillery observers responsible for directing fire
- Future Integrated Soldier Technology, a project by the British Army to enhance infantry combat effectiveness
- FIST (Fast, Inexpensive, Simple and Tiny), an approach to acquisitions and system development coined by Lt. Col. Dan Ward USAF, Retired.
- Free Image Search Tool, a Wikimedia tool to search for free images to add to Wikipedia articles
- Fugitive Investigative Strike Team, a series of operations to capture violent fugitives between 1981 and 1986
- Fist, a telegraph key operator's identifiable style
- Fisting, a sexual activity
- Fist bump, a gesture similar in meaning to a handshake or high five
- Fist pump, a celebratory gesture
- Raised fist, a salute used by political and social activists
- All pages beginning with "Fist"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.