|Company||Fitness Media Holdings, LLC|
|Based in||Las Vegas, Nevada|
Fitness Gurls is a fitness based magazine. It covers fitness, health, nutrition and exercise routines. The magazine is published bi-monthly in print and digitally. The magazine has been compared to a Maxim for Fitness.
Their cover models are always women who are icons of fitness from the world of sport, fitness and entertainment. Their cover models have included Miesha Tate, Brittney Palmer, Felice Herrig, Audrina Patridge, Arianny Celeste and other UFC fighters. Hope Beel, Paige Hathaway, Torrie Wilson and some other fitness models have also appeared on their cover.
- "Fitness Gurls Magazine is featuring their Top 10 Favorite College Football programs today Including Model Hope Beel". finance.dailyherald.com. Daily Herald (Arlington Heights). Retrieved 16 May 2017.
- "Miesha Tate Wearing a Bikini on the Cover of a Fitness Magazine". The Big Lead. 21 November 2013. Retrieved 16 May 2017.
- "Fitness Gurls Magazine 3rd Swimsuit Edition Now in Stores". Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Retrieved 16 May 2017.
- "Arianny Celeste and Brittney Palmer Heat Up the Fitness Gurls 2014 Swimsuit Issue". CagePotato. Retrieved 16 May 2017.
- "Miesha Tate on Fitness Gurls cover". Fox Sports. 12 November 2013. Retrieved 16 May 2017.
- "Brittney Palmer Full Topless Photos Gallery". MMAmania.com. 21 March 2014. Retrieved 16 May 2017.