From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Fitzgerald in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The FitzGerald dynasty is a Hiberno-Norman or Cambro-Norman noble family.
FitzGerald or Fitzgerald may also refer to:
- Fitzgerald River National Park, Western Australia
- United States
- Fitzgerald, Georgia
- Fitzgerald, Wisconsin
- Fitzgerald Marine Reserve, on the Pacific coast of Moss Beach, California
- Fitzgerald's, live-music venue in Houston, Texas, USA
- Fitzgeralds Casino and Hotel (disambiguation)
- FitzGerald's Department Stores, department stores in Tasmania, Australia
- FitzGerald (crater), lunar crater
- Fitzgerald factor, a name for high-molecular-weight kininogen, a blood coagulation protein
- Lorentz–FitzGerald contraction hypothesis, physics
- The SS Edmund Fitzgerald, ship that sank in Lake Superior
- "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald",a 1976 song by Gordon Lightfoot about the ship
- The Fitzgerald Inquiry, judicial inquiry into corruption in the Queensland police
- The FitzGerald Report, a 2005 UN report on the assassination of former Lebanese Prime Minister Rafik Hariri
- USS Fitzgerald (DDG-62), a destroyer of the United States Navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FitzGerald.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.