Fitzwilliam is a surname.
Fitzwilliam may also refer to:
- Fitzwilliam College, Cambridge (University of Cambridge)
- Fitzwilliam Museum, art and antiquities museum of the University of Cambridge
- Earl Fitzwilliam, a title in the Peerage of Ireland and the Peerage of Great Britain
- Viscount FitzWilliam, a title in the Peerage of Ireland
- Fitzwilliam Darcy, a fictional character from Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice
- Fitzwilliam Virginal Book, source of keyboard music in the Elizabethan and Jacobean periods in England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fitzwilliam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.