Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Fiume in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fiume is the historical name of Rijeka, a city in Croatia.
Fiume may also refer to:
- Free State of Fiume, a historic state that existed between 1920 and 1924
- Fiume Veneto, a municipality in the Italian region Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Fiume di Girgenti, a river of Sicily rising from hills south of the city of Agrigento
- Fiume Grande, a river of northern Sicily flowing into the Tyrrhenian sea near Palermo
- Italian cruiser Fiume of the Italian Regia Marina
- Gloria Fiume, an old Italian football association now renamed HNK Rijeka
- Paolo Dal Fiume, Italian footballer
- Salvatore Fiume, an Italian painter, sculptor, architect and writer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fiume.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.