Five Nations Passport Group
The Five Nations Passport Group is an international forum between the passport issuing authorities in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States to "share best practices and discuss innovations related to the development of passport policies, products and practices", thereby ensuring that the five countries work collectively towards achieving a secure travel document, safe international travel and protecting national borders.
The annual Five Nations Passport Conference is a largely informal in-person meeting between officials of the passport issuing authorities of UK, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand (in 2011 also Ireland). It has taken place at least as far back as 2004.
- Australia: Australian Passport Office
- Canada: Passport Canada
- New Zealand: Department of Internal Affairs
- United Kingdom: Her Majesty's Passport Office
- United States: United States Department of State
- Anglosphere; Five Eyes; Five Country Conference
- Australian passport
- British passport
- Canadian passport
- New Zealand passport
- United States passport
- Passport Canada: International comparison of passport-issuing authorities Archived September 18, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- Australian Government Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Accountant profile – Adeel Archived June 6, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- https://www.fivecountryconference.org/ http://www.statewatch.org/news/2013/jun/fcc-.htm