From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Five Pillars)
|Look up five pillars in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Five Pillars or five pillars may refer to:
- Five Pillars of Islam, often regarded as basic religious acts of Muslim life
- Five pillars puzzle, a mechanical puzzle also known as Baguenaudier and five pillars problem
- Five Pillars of cyber security, the framework for the United States military cyberwarfare
- Five Pillars of Reform in the Modernising Government Programme in India
- Five Pillars of Statesmanship and 5 Pillar Certification in the Thomas Jefferson Education methodology
- Five Pillars of success at the St. Richard's Episcopal School
- The five pillars of the Third Industrial Revolution, a theory by Jeremy Rifkin
- Five pillars of the Delta Xi Phi Sorority at the University of Illinois
- Five pillars of the Armenian Youth Federation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Five pillars.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.