Jump to navigation Jump to search
Five Years may refer to:
- Five Years (1969–1973), compilation album by David Bowie
- Five Years: Singles, compilation album by Takako Matsu (2001)
- 5 Years (Kaela Kimura album)
- Five Years Later, album by guitarists John Abercrombie and Ralph Towner (1981)
- "Five Years" (David Bowie song), song by David Bowie from the album Ziggy Stardust 1971
- "5 Years" (Björk song), song by Björk from Homogenic
- "Five Years", single by Charlie (band) written by Terry Thomas (musician) 1982
- "Five Years", song by Gunsmoke actor Ken Curtis written by Jack Marshall (composer) 1958
- "Five Long Years", song by blues vocalist/pianist Eddie Boyd (1952)
- Five Years (book), an autobiographical collection of American social critic Paul Goodman's notebooks between 1955 and 1960, published in 1966
- The Last Five Years, musical by Jason Robert Brown, premiered in 2001
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Five Years.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.