Jump to navigation Jump to search
Five Years may refer to:
- Five Years (1969–1973), a 2015 compilation album by David Bowie
- Five Years: Singles, a 2001 compilation album by Takako Matsu
- 5 Years (Kaela Kimura album), 2010
- Five Years Later, a 1981 album by guitarists John Abercrombie and Ralph Towner
- "Five Years" (David Bowie song), a song by David Bowie from the 1971 album Ziggy Stardust
- "5 Years" (Björk song), a song by Björk from the 1997 album Homogenic
- "Five Long Years", a 1952 song by blues vocalist/pianist Eddie Boyd
- Five Years (book), an 1966 autobiographical collection of American social critic Paul Goodman's notebooks
- The Last Five Years, a musical by Jason Robert Brown, premiered in 2001
- Five Years (Graphic Novel), a 2019 series by Terry Moore
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Five Years.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.