Jump to navigation Jump to search
|• Mayor||Isabelle Simonis (PS)|
|• Governing party/ies||PS|
|• Total||36.68 km2 (14.16 sq mi)|
(1 January 2017)
|• Density||710/km2 (1,800/sq mi)|
Flémalle (Walloon: Flémåle) is a Walloon municipality located in the Belgian province of Liége. On January 1, 2006, Flémalle had a total population of 25,140. The total area is 36.68 km² which gives a population density of 685 inhabitants per km².
- Awirs (pop: 2,869)
- Chokier (Walloon: Tchôkire)
- Flémalle-Grande (Walloon: Li Grande Flémåle)
- Flémalle-Haute (Walloon: Li Hôte Flémåle)
- List of protected heritage sites in Flémalle
- Robert Campin, a painter (14th century), also known as "Le maître de Flémalle"
- André Cools, a Belgian politician who was nicknamed "Le maître de Flémalle" (Flémalle's master).
- Population per municipality as of 1 January 2017 (XLS; 397 KB)
- Media related to Flémalle at Wikimedia Commons
- Official website (in French)
- Site du club d'aïkido de Flémalle (in French)
- Perspectives – Organisme d'insertion socio professionnel à Flémalle (in French)
|This Liège location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|