From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up flagship in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term flagship refers to a representative or first unit of a fleet or other group.
Flagship may also refer to:
- Flagship (broadcasting), the originating broadcast for a broadcast network, radio show, or TV show, primarily in the United States and Canada
- Flagship (company), a video game developer
- Flagship compiler, a compiler of Clipper programming language for Unix-like operation systems
- Flagship magazine, a UK magazine specialising in postal and more recently other games
- Flagship product, a core product or product representative of other products in that product line
- Flagship Studios, a computer game company staffed mainly by former Blizzard Entertainment employees
- Flagship (band), an American alt-rock band from Charlotte, NC
- Flagship is also the callsign for Pinnacle Airlines
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.