Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up flagship in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term flagship refers to a representative or first unit of a fleet or other group.
Flagship may also refer to:
- Flagship (broadcasting), the originating broadcast for a broadcast network, radio show, or TV show, primarily in the United States and Canada
- Flagship (company), a video game developer
- Flagship compiler, a compiler of Clipper programming language for Unix-like operation systems
- Flagship magazine, a UK magazine specializing in postal and more recently other games
- Flagship product, a core product or product representative of other products in that product line
- Flagship Studios, a computer game company staffed mainly by former Blizzard Entertainment employees
- Flagship (band), an American alt-rock band from Charlotte, NC
- Flagship, former callsign for Endeavor Air
- Flagship Airlines, a regional airline in Nashville, Tennessee
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flagship.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.