Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up flagstaff in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A flagstaff is a staff for displaying a flag; see Flagpole.
Flagstaff may also refer to:
- United States
- Flagstaff, Arizona, a city, home of the historic Lowell Observatory and Northern Arizona University
- Flagstaff Mountain, Boulder, Colorado, a park west of downtown Boulder
- Flagstaff, Maine, a submerged former town in northwestern Maine
- Flagstaff Lake (Maine), on the Dead River
- Flagstaff (Mandeville, Louisiana), listed on the NRHP in Louisiana
- Flagstaff County, a municipal district in Alberta
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Flagstaff House in Hong Kong was home to the Commander of British Forces in Hong Kong and now home to a museum of teaware
- Quaid-e-Azam House or Flagstaff House in Karachi, Pakistan and home of Muhammad Ali Jinnah, Governor General of Pakistan and founder of modern Pakistan
- The Flagstaff House in Accra, Ghana is residence and office of the President of Ghana
- Flagstaff, the space vessel in the science fiction novelette Uncle Buno (1955) (Science Fantasy, Issue 16) by William F. Temple.
- Flagstaff Lake (disambiguation), the name of at least four lakes throughout the world
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flagstaff.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.