Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up flagstaff in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A flagstaff is a staff for displaying a flag; see Flagpole.
Flagstaff may also refer to:
- United States
- Flagstaff, Arizona, a city, home of the historic Lowell Observatory and Northern Arizona University
- Flagstaff Mountain, Boulder, Colorado, a park west of downtown Boulder
- Flagstaff, Maine, a submerged former town in northwestern Maine
- Flagstaff Lake (Maine), on the Dead River
- Flagstaff (Mandeville, Louisiana), listed on the NRHP in Louisiana
- Flagstaff County, a municipal district in Alberta
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Flagstaff House in Hong Kong was home to the Commander of British Forces in Hong Kong and now home to a museum of teaware
- Quaid-e-Azam House or Flagstaff House in Karachi, Pakistan and home of Muhammad Ali Jinnah, Governor General of Pakistan and founder of modern Pakistan
- The Flagstaff House in Accra, Ghana is residence and office of the President of Ghana
- Flagstaff, the space vessel in the science fiction novelette Uncle Buno (1955) (Science Fantasy, Issue 16) by William F. Temple.
- Flagstaff Lake (disambiguation), the name of at least four lakes throughout the world
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flagstaff.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.