Flagstaff Gully, Tasmania
|Location||5.7 km (4 mi) from Hobart|
|LGA(s)||City of Clarence|
Flagstaff Gully is a suburb of the City of Clarence in Tasmania, Australia. It is part of greater Hobart. It is located in the hills east of Lindisfarne. The Flagstaff Gully Reservoir is in the area.
Sport and Recreation
The Clarence Mountain Bike Park includes dirt jumps, mountain cross, dual slalom, downhill and a cross country track and is located on the Flagstaff Gully Road.
The Hobart Miniature Steam Locomotive Society has a 365 Metre track on Flagstaff Gully Road.
- "Postcode for Flagstaff Gully, Hobart, Tasmania". Postcodes Australia. Retrieved 8 November 2013.
- "The Industrial Mineral Deposits of Tasmania" (PDF). Mineral Resources Tasmania. Retrieved 15 June 2015.
- "Clarence Mountain Bike Park". Clarence City Council. Retrieved 15 June 2015.
- "Geilston Gully Circuit". Clarence City Council. Retrieved 15 June 2015.
- "Pilchers Hill Loop". Clarence City Council. Retrieved 15 June 2015.
- "Oakdale Pistol Club Inc". The Sporting Shooters Association of Australia (Tasmania) INC. Retrieved 15 June 2015.
|This Tasmania geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|