|Elevation||6,983 ft (2,128 m) |
|Isolation||0.77 mi (1.24 km) |
|Location||Boulder County, Colorado, U.S.|
|Parent range||Front Range|
|Topo map||USGS 7.5' topographic map|
Flagstaff Mountain is a foothill on the eastern flank of the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains of North America. The 6,983-foot (2,128 m) peak is located in Boulder Mountain Park in Boulder County, Colorado, United States.
From the peak of Flagstaff Mountain one can see Boulder, Metropolitan Denver, and the surrounding mountains. There are hiking and bike trails, picnic areas, the Summit Nature Center, and an outdoor amphitheatre.
- List of Colorado mountain ranges
- List of Colorado mountain summits
- List of Colorado county high points
- "Flagstaff Mountain". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved November 5, 2014.
- The elevation of Flagstaff Mountain includes an adjustment of +1.051 m (+3.45 ft) from NGVD 29 to NAVD 88.
- "Flagstaff Mountain, Colorado". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved November 5, 2014.
|This Colorado state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|