From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up flak in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flak may also refer to:
- Flak (or Flack), an informal term for a media relations representative
- Flak, a fictional character in Transformers
- Flak jacket, protective clothing worn by soldiers and others to protect themselves from debris and shrapnel
- Intense criticism, a metaphor derived from intense anti-aircraft gunfire; e.g. "I'll have to take the flak for my department's mistakes."
- "Flak", a class of the Propaganda model advanced by Edward S. Herman and Noam Chomsky
- "Flat land" or "flat sandbank", as a component of Germanic language area place names, e.g. Flakfortet
- Flak Magazine, an American online magazine, founded in 1998
- Flak, an 8-bit computer game published in 1984 by Funsoft
- Flak, a UK band whose music has featured in Malcolm in the Middle
- Flak, a fictional commanding officer in the video game Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising
- F.L.A.K., a fictional weapon in the G.I. Joe universe
- Flak, a powerful weapon in the video game FTL (Faster Than Light)
- FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec), an audio data compression scheme
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.