From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up flake or flakes in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flake or Flakes may refer to:
- Fish flake, a platform for drying cod
- Flake (fish), an Australian term for edible flesh of one of several species of shark
- Flake (chocolate bar), a brand of chocolate bar manufactured by Cadbury
- An individual popped kernel of corn is known as a "flake"
Science and technology
- Nanoflake, a novel shape of semiconductor nanostructure
- Lithic flake, a fragment of stone found in archaeology
- Snowflake, a particle of snow
- Flake tobacco, used in a smoking pipe
- Flake (software), a software library for KDE
- Floyd H. Flake (born 1945), A.M.E. minister, university administrator, former U.S. representative
- Jeff Flake (born 1962), American politician
- Christian "Flake" Lorenz, German musician and member of the band Rammstein
- Flake, the original name of the band Flake Music, the predecessor of The Shins
- Flake, Australian psyche/prog rock band from Sydney, active in the late 1960s and early 1970s.
- "Flake" (song), a song from the 2001 album Brushfire Fairytales by Jack Johnson
- "Flakes", a song from the 1979 album Sheik Yerbouti by Frank Zappa
- "Flake", an early song by System of a Down, see System of a Down discography
Film and literature
- Flakes (film), a 2007 film with Aaron Stanford and Zooey Deschanel
- Flakes (manga), a manga anthology by Naoki Yamamoto
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flake.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.