Flames (1917 film)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Flames is a 1917 British silent drama film directed by Maurice Elvey and starring Margaret Bannerman, Owen Nares and Edward O'Neill. It is based on a novel by Robert Hichens. It follows the experiments of a strange occultist.
- Margaret Bannerman - Cuckoo
- Owen Nares - Valentine Creswell
- Edward O'Neill - Richard Marr
- Douglas Munro - Doctorr Levetier
- Clifford Cobbe - Julian Addison
- "Flames (1917) | BFI". Ftvdb.bfi.org.uk. Retrieved 2016-10-22.
|This article related to a British film of the 1910s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|