From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up flamethrower in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A flamethrower is a weapon that projects long streaks of flames.
It can also refer to:
- Flame tank, a tank that does the same effect as a flamethrower
- Flamethrower radio station, another name for a clear-channel radio station
- "Flamethrower", a song by J. Geils Band on their album Freeze Frame
- A model of brightly colored salmon fly, from its appearance: see 
- Flamethrower, a Pokémon attack
- Flamethrower palm, a name for the plant Chambeyronia macrocarpa.
- Greek fire, a Byzantine weapon
- The Flamethrowers, a 2013 novel by Rachel Kushner
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flamethrower.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.