||This article has an unclear citation style. (November 2013)|
For the Ohio charter airline, see Flamingo Air (Ohio)
Flamingo Air is the name of two small seaplane airlines which operate between Florida and the Bahamas.
The first is a small seaplane airline flying in the Bahamas. The airline has 2 bases of operations, one in Grand Bahama International Airport, Freeport and the other at Lynden Pindling International Airport, Nassau. It provides Air Charter services to the Bahamas and south Florida.
Flamingo has experienced several recent plane crashes in 2012:
- [2 Cessna 402C] (9 seater)
- [2 Beechcraft c99]
- Freeport to Marsh Harbour (Abaco Islands)
- Freeport to Walker's Cay Abaco Islands
- Freeport to Moore's Island
- Freeport to Great Harbour Cay
- Freeport to Bimini
- Nassau to Staniel Cay
- Nassau to Black Point (Bahamas)
- Nassau to Farmer's Cay
|This airline-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|