Flamingo Air (Cincinnati airline)
The airline claims to operate an average of eight flights per day.
The company also has a flight academy for future pilots.
Flamingo Air's flights are one-hour flights that operate over the city of Cincinnati.
- 1 Piper Cherokee 6
- 1 Piper Cherokee Cruiser (flight school only)
- 1 Piper Arrow (flight school only)
- 1 Cessna 172 (flight school only)
- Auletta, Kate (2012-02-16). "Flamingo Air, Cincinnati Airline, Offers Mile High Sex To Customers (VIDEO)". Huffingtonpost.com. Retrieved 2012-02-21.
- "Flamingo Air allows couples to have sex aboard their airplane and join the 'Mile High Club' | Mail Online". London: Dailymail.co.uk. 2012-02-14. Retrieved 2012-02-21.
- "Cincinnati-based Flamingo Air allows passengers to have sex during flights". New York: NY Daily News. 2012-02-16. Retrieved 2012-02-21.
- "We're in the business of fulfilling your dream". Flamingo Air Academy. 2011-08-13. Retrieved 2012-02-21.
|This article relating to a United States airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|