From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Flammarion may refer to:
- Camille Flammarion (1842–1925), French astronomer and author
- Gabrielle Renaudot Flammarion (1877–1962), French astronomer, wife of Camille Flammarion
- Flammarion engraving by unknown artist; appeared in a book by Camille Flammarion
- Flammarion (lunar crater), a lunar crater named after Camille Flammarion
- Flammarion (Martian crater), a Martian crater named after Camille Flammarion
- Groupe Flammarion, a French publishing company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flammarion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.