|Elevation||526 m (1,726 ft)|
|• Population||273 (2011)|
|• Area (km2)||58.72|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
|Postal code||402 00|
Flampouro (Greek: Φλάμπουρο, Greek pronunciation: ['flabuɾo]) is a village and a community of the Elassona municipality. Before the 2011 local government reform it was a part of the municipality of Olympos. The 2011 census recorded 177 inhabitants in the village and 273 inhabitants in the community. The community of Flampouro covers an area of 58.72 km2.
The community of Kallithea Elassonos consists of two settlements:
- Flampouro (population 177)
- Iera Moni Sparmou (Greek for Holy Monastery of Sparmos) (population 1)
- Skopia (population 95)
The aforementioned population figures are as of 2011.
- "Απογραφή Πληθυσμού - Κατοικιών 2011. ΜΟΝΙΜΟΣ Πληθυσμός" (in Greek). Hellenic Statistical Authority.
- Kallikratis law Greece Ministry of Interior (in Greek)
- "Population & housing census 2001 (incl. area and average elevation)" (PDF) (in Greek). National Statistical Service of Greece. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2015-09-21.