|Place of origin||Philippines|
|Serving temperature||Room temperature or cold|
Flan cake, also known as leche flan cake or crème caramel cake, is a Filipino chiffon or sponge cake (mamón) baked with a layer of leche flan (crème caramel) on top and drizzled with caramel syrup. It is sometimes known as "custard cake", which confuses it with yema cake. Modern versions of flan cake can be cooked with a variety of added ingredients. An example is the use of ube cake as the base.
A similar Filipino dessert that uses a steamed cupcake (puto mamón) as the base is known as puto flan. Flan cake is very similar to the Puerto Rican dish flancocho, except the latter includes cream cheese.
- "Leche Flan Cake / Creme Caramel Cake". The Culinary Corner. Retrieved 28 June 2019.
- "Leche Flan Caramel Custard Chiffon Cake". SugaryWinzy. Retrieved 28 June 2019.
- "Best Leche Flan Chiffon Cake". Busog! Sarap!. Retrieved 28 June 2019.
- de Guzman, Jun Jun. "Leche Flan Cake Recipe". Yummy.ph. Retrieved 28 June 2019.
- "Ube Leche Flan Cake". New Gen Baker. Retrieved 28 June 2019.
- "Filipino Custard Cake plus Video". The Skinny Pot. Retrieved 28 June 2019.
- "Leche Puto". Kawaling Pinoy. Retrieved 28 June 2019.
- "Easy Flan Cake (Flancocho)". Kitchen Gidget. Retrieved 28 June 2019.