This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
FlandersBio, founded in 2004, is the networking organisation for the life sciences sector in Flanders and represents and supports close to 300 member companies. The key strategic objectives of FlandersBio are knowledge exchange and valorisation, human capital development, internationalisation of the cluster activities and visibility, familiarisation of the public with products derived from the sector and the further development of a supportive environment for the members of FlandersBio.
The FlandersBio network brings together companies with activities in the life sciences – companies that are for example developing biopharmaceuticals, medical technologies or agricultural or industrial biotech products. The network also welcomes research institutes, universities and providers of capital, services and technologies to the life sciences community.
Henk Joos is the Managing Director of FlandersBio. He joined FlandersBio end of 2013 and was preceded by Ann De Beuckelaer, Ann Van Gysel and Els Vanheusden. Erwin Blomsma (General Manager, Aratana Therapeutics NV) is Chairman of the FlandersBio Board of Directors, and Dirk Reyn (Founder and CEO, Progress Pharma) Vice-Chairman.
- Belgian Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA)
- Flanders Institute for Biotechnology (VIB)
- Flanders Investment and Trade
- Flemish institute for technological research (VITO)
- Institute for the promotion of Innovation by Science and Technology (IWT)
- Participatiemaatschappij Vlaanderen
- Science and technology in Flanders
|This article related to a non-profit organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|